Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Car, the Anniversary, the Birthday, the Baptism, the Cool Cat

   Yep, so I blew it. We drove to my brother's house and, of course, Emry always serves yummy food, and what did I do? - made a piggy-wiggy of myself and ate potato chips and sloppy joes on white bread! This might not seem like any big deal to anyone but me, but I know what's going to happen now! Tomorrow I'm going to weigh 50 lbs more!

                       

Wayne and Emry did something pretty special for
the twins ...... BOUGHT THEM A CAR.They are so good to us in every way. Of course you know that the twins are in 7th heaven! I don't think they believed it at first. After dinner Wayne sent the twins and Chloe out to go buy ice cream and told them to take the Kia because the "other" car wasn't working right. Chloe drove and then on the way back handed the keys to the twins ... Chloe said the look on their faces was priceless.
It's a 2003 Kia Spectra (newer than mine!) 
   


 On another note - today would be our 37th wedding anniversary, he was 27 and I was 22! Erick and I had a great gift on our 10th anniversary when Michael Ray Jones was born, who is 27 years old today. And there he is (middle), playing a character in one of the church Bible videos :-) .

Happy birthday, Michael!    




Stock photo: Graphic hearts line

And look who was baptized by his daddy today! Brickman!! :-) 
And this is Jackson, the cool cat, in a swimming pool this morning - :-) 


No comments: