Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shackled and Chained.

   Tuesday morning. No school, but plenty of homework, unbelievable amount, overwhelming amount. I am chained to my education. Got to keep going. Some don't understand. Why can't you do this or that? Why? Because I am chained to my homework. I am a slave. I have to do it. There is no other way out. It has to be done. I wish you understood. I am doing this for my future, for my children's future. I don't want to be dependent, to cause hardship on someone else. Plus, I want my education even though this is not an easy route. I think of my grandchildren. I love my family. I need more time with them. But, this is the best route not to become a burden. Besides, I have worked hard and hope this is a good example to my family. But the homework, it is there whether I want to do it or not, I have to. Homework. I am a slave. I am bound, chained, shackled, imprisoned, in bondage. I can do it; I will do it. Now. Today. All day. Almost every day.

   Even so, I am thankful for this wonderful opportunity to obtain a masters degree, so keep going.


No comments: