Saturday, May 31, 2014

Surprise!

   I was excited more than I can express when somebody special surprised me with a visit for the weekend! My day could not have been made any better!


GUESS WHO?!!! :-)

   Michael is taking the MCAT right here in Phoenix so he could come for a visit and he purposely kept it from me. I was so happy to see him. We went to two of the twin's basketball games last night and I'm about ready to drive him to his testing site. He will be here for Jackson's baby blessing and then fly back home very early Monday morning. Look at those beautiful blue eyes. They remind me of cornflowers. 

   And look at who is playing Mario Kart 8 with my grandchildren. I miss them so much and it makes me smile to see this picture.

   The twins have 3 basketball games to play today and I have loads of homework. Life never stands still except when I'm working in my yard. :-) 

No comments: