Friday, March 14, 2014

The Interview

I went for a pretty big-deal scholarship/stipend ($24,000) interview this morning for my MSW which was held at The Department of Economic Security office in downtown Phoenix. I agonized about it all week but didn't feel too nervous during the interview. However, later in the day I was freaking out over how I should have/could have responded differently to interview questions. Why do I fret and worry so much when I know it's in God's hands?

Dallan worked at FlipSlide from 4:00-10:00 p.m. Hansan and I drove over to Emrie's for a little bit, then went to the Taco Bell drive-thru, to Target, then on home to spend this evening together.

If Richard and Jena don't have their baby over the weekend Jena will be induced on Monday. I am so excited! Luckily Richard started a week-long break from medical school today; perfect timing!

There are a lot of March birthdays in our family!









No comments: