Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mundane and Monotonous? Nah!

Wow, there are so many different aspects to life. Sometimes the day-to-day experiences seem mundane and monotonous; however, on second thought, it really isn't, at least I do not believe so. Every single day brings new challenges, thoughts, and situations, even though it might be a tiny difference.

My daughter has been stopping in 3 times weekly to take a little time in between carpooling to work with Masie on her math and reading. They usually spend about an hour here, and then take off to pick up Lyla and Lars from preschool and my house is a good median so Emrie doesn't have to drive all the way back home before pick-up time. It is very interesting to listen to them working together. Emrie is a good teacher and mother to her children. Some of how she responds to Masie and her lessons reminds me of when I worked with my children when they were younger. Life certainly goes round and round; the seemingly mundane and monotonous is really not so at all. It's all important and necessary every single day. It's these little episodes of every day occurrences that provides the major progressions down the road.

I have a beautiful daughter. I don't mean in outside appearance, though she is that, too; I mean from on the inside. She is compassionate, loyal, witty and feminine, and it's wonderful when she opens up to me and I can share things with her, too, in a different way than with the male species ;-). I feel very blessed that Emrie is in my life and I don't know what I'd do without her. I felt so lucky, blessed, and elated when she came along as my #2 baby- oh, she was so cute and lovely! I've got 8 very good boys, but Emrie is my flower.

(By the way, when I write these journal entries, sometimes I am in a big hurry and I don't go back and correct grammar or clarify thoughts, so please keep this in mind if ever anyone reads these notes; I wonder if someday my children will ever read this journal.)


No comments: