Saturday, February 15, 2014

Due in March!

Right now the twins and I are sitting here at Richard and Jena's apartment. She looks like she's about ready to POP with child. :-)  They are such a wonderful couple and their baby is due in less than a month. I can't wait! Can you imagine Richard with his own little one? He's going to make a great father, as well as Jena will make a great mother.



While we were visiting in Tuscan we drove up Mt. Lemmon and had a good time playing around for a few hours. It was a beautiful drive, and if you can believe it, while it was 80 degrees in Tuscan, there was snow to play in on the mountain. 




Here are some pictures I took during the baby shower luncheon I put on for Jena on Feb 8th. It was a cozy little occasion with Emrie, Cindy and me. We wish Xiaojun could have participated. I used my best China and seved a 4-course meal of (1. salad (which Emrie made); 2. lobster bisque; 3. salmon and asparagus; and 4. cheese cake served with blueberries and strawberries. Jena opened gifts and we had a fun time playing a game and talking women-to-women. We don't have enough girlie time together. 




No comments: