Saturday, November 9, 2013

My babies turning 16.

I am not sure what to think- my babies are turning 16. The boys are so excited. It's another step towards independence: driving ... dating. I suppose I have to gradually cut these apron strings, but only a tiny bit, okay? :-) I know, I know ... seriously, I know. Have faith, Lynne, you know they are good boys and so far they've proven to be trustworthy, so don't worry, it will be okay.

Hansan and Dallan had me carting them all over the country today. First to pick up a friend, then dropped them off at the theater to watch the latest Thor with a group of more friends; then picked them up and took Ethan home. Afterwards we drove home for a few seconds, then off to Game Stop, then to Walmart, then home. So by the time they wanted me to take them some place else in the evening I said NO! So, maybe it will be a good thing once they can help out with all this driving! So much for worrying about more independence! Bring....it....on.... :-)

The twins and I babysat for Emrie and Luke last night. I love my little grandchildren.

Only three weeks until I have my BACHELOR'S DEGREE! The semester is winding down quickly! Yay!


No comments: