Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tick tock goes the clock

Tick tock, here I am feeling the culture of 'teenage world' .... it's almost midnight and my boys are not back from a stake Halloween party/dance. I trust these two boys but I thought it was over by 11 p.m. This reminds me of so many hours and evenings I waited up for some of my older kids. I've had a reprieve from those out-of-the-house late nights because the twins are about 6 years behind Taylor. But now we begin again ... tick tock, tick tock.  :-(

My leg seems to be healing fine. All black and blue, and looks like someone hit me with a truck, but no pain and I can walk normally. I sure hope this procedure did the trick of getting rid of my big, ole' ugly, varicose veins.

I have a sleep study appointment next week. I guess I'm getting all fixed up. NOW, if only this weight would drop off of me!

I had a long conversation with Michael. He broke up with Kaitlin a couple of days ago. He feels it's just not right and he feels like he gave it enough time to know. He said Kaitlin is very, very sad about it.

Taylor has been dating Melinda and he's starting to feel like she's not 'the one' after all. He sent a little girl off on her mission and I think he's still sweet on her. We will wait and see what happens in the world of ...

MY BOYS!

:-)

Come home, Hansan and Dallan - !!!!

No comments: