Monday, November 11, 2013

Yummy hamburgers on Veteran's Day.

     Nathan invited the boys and I over for a barbecue out to his place. His homemade hamburgers were scrumptious. Hansan and Dallan, you know, the boys with the hollow legs, ate two each.

     Cindy has a rash all over her body, and it seems almost like chick pox, but I don't think it is. She goes to the doctor tomorrow and I will be interested to find out what he says.

     The twins and I babysat for Emrie and Luke on Friday night for the first time at their new house. It's very nice but I keep thinking about all the work and expense to run a house of that size.

     My house is big enough for me and I wish it was smaller, however, I have a few kiddies so it's nice to have a little room when they come to visit. But I'm know I am spoiled. I should down-size. I have way too much STUFF. I need to throw or give 75% of it away.

     My van is making a grinding sound when I come to a stop. I know this is not a good thing! :-(

     There was no school for the boys because of Veteran's Day. I believe it is important to be reminded of all those who have helped to preserve our freedoms. Thank you, military men!

No comments: