Saturday, October 19, 2013

Writing Slacker

Here I go, being a writing slacker again. Oh well. I will do what I can, when I can. Who says I have to be perfect. :-)

My last semester is halfway over and I'm presently studying for my midterms. Wow, a bachelor's degree in December. My goal finally coming to fruition. I feel very blessed. I will soon move into the master's program.

On Tuesday I go to the Mayo Clinic to have my right leg worked on. The big embarrassing varicose vein will be demolished, as well as some smaller spider veins that could cause problems. My school insurance helps out a lot.

I had a nice experience with my supervisor this week. She shared with me that she likes my counseling style and things we could make a great team. She wishes my masters internship could be with her (but it can't). She said she also likes my personality. We are exactly the same age and I am thankful my first experience with counseling was with her. She's very good at what she does and always has a positive attitude. It's very refreshing. I will miss her.


No comments: