Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Diet, Day 4 !!

     Well, I started this diet on Sunday-- 4 days down!! I felt a little headachy and loopy during classes on Monday but didn't let it discourage me from plugging through the bod changes that were happening. When I took a quiz that morning I had to read each question 3 or 4 times to absorb it. Yesterday (Tuesday) I still had some brain fog and a little headachy, but it was not as much as the day before. Now it's Wednesday and I am doing even better- not quite as much brain fog and no headache. I am going to lose this weight this time!
Dr. Oz's 2 week rapid weight loss plan
Detox Vegetable Broth Ingredients
  • 4 large onions
  • 4 cups winter squash
  • 2 cups cabbage   
  • 8 cloves whole garlic    
  • 4 cups root vegetable (any of the following: turnips, parsnips, rutabagas)
  • 8 cups chopped greens (any of the following: kale, parsley, beet greens, collard greens, chard, dandelion)
  • 8 carrots
  • 8 celery stalks
  • Dried ginger
  • Sea salt, to taste
Breakfast Smoothie
  • 2 tbsp rice powder protein
  • 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
  • 1/2 cup frozen berries
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Directions
Blend all ingredients together until you achieve the desired consistency.


No comments: