Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Milestone

     Another milestone: Hansan and Dallan both obtained their driver's licenses at the end of a lengthy 5 hours at the DMV yesterday. Later this same evening they had fun running out for a few groceries and to Sonic for a milkshake. I also let them drive to a friend's party about 3 miles away and they were back by 10 p.m. I'm sure they are thinking - more freedom!! I pray they use their heads and are wise, safe, and trustworthy as they spread their wings. I'm not happy about the car insurance hike up $500 every six months because of 2 teenage boys back on my policy. Ugh! I suppose it could have been worse.

     Before our DMV excursion, the boys and I played with my grandchildren at Emrie's so she could get a handle on her office organization and a little bookkeeping.







No comments: