Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mountain Out of a Molehill.

     I don't know where to begin. Two days ago I was an emotional mess; today I am not. What seemed to be a SERIOUS problem over the past 3 weeks ended up being a mountain made out of a molehill. I will not mention the source of this conflict, at this time, but a minor issue was definitely made into a major issue and exaggerated way out of proportion, which led to lack of sleep and emotional turmoil, with thoughts of being handcuffed and taken away at any moment and charged with a felony! Well, come to find out, it was not true. Now that I found relief, I have to stop and reflect on how I managed this "psychological thriller." I did not fair well during this rollercoaster of events. My reaction was more harmful than the false reporting. Although I had a right to be alarmed by the supposed charges, it did not help to let it get the best of me.



No comments: