Sunday, September 1, 2013

Love of Crazy, Busy Life

We have a crazy, busy life, and there is so much to write about, so where do I begin when I am so far behind? That's my problem. I think I have to write every little detail in order to share the stories correctly, and before you know it, there's a million stories that seem to pile atop each other. I then feel overwhelmed and continue putting it off, only to realize that large spaces of time have slipped into a pool of drowning thoughts that are locked inside my fading memories. *sigh* I will try to do better (as I say every time I write), but really, I will...... try. :-)

My 11 grandchildren have continued to grow even if it seems like time stands still due to my missing blogs. It is wonderful when my own children have their own children running around. Seems like yesterday that we had little ones running throughout the house. Now it's my beautiful grandchildren who come over and run throughout the house. Sometimes I get caught up in the enormity of it all; I mean, really, can you imagine 11 screaming little ones running throughout the house? Yep, that's the reality of it on some visits. But it's my crazy life and I wouldn't want it any other way. We get it figured out and it works for us one way or another.





 (Pictures of my grandchildren: August 31, 2013) 

No comments: